Strong relationships are an important factor for customer loyalty, and Customer Relationship Management CRM solutions (CRM for businesses) provide a great system for targeted and one to one marketing activities. You may be new to CRM for businesses, so please continue reading. But if you are already using a CRM solution and are looking to replace it, see our 2nd Generation CRM page.
CRM for businesses is about making the most of your customers and prospects, aiding marketing, sales, service and management to deliver a better and more profitable organisation.
What does CRM do?
With a properly installed CRM system, your business can significantly improve the effectiveness of your customer interactions across all areas of the operation.
CRM is not about putting a DVD in a drive and “turning on” CRM. CRM is much more about understanding what your organisation wants to achieve and building a system, using CRM solutions to reach your end goal and manage your processes.
You may have heard of CRM but don’t understand the implications of implementing a system, you need CRM advice! Not just which software to purchase.
Working with CRM solutions since 1999, Caltech CRM offers great advice before you start deciding about product.
Drive Increased Sales and Efficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
CRM allows you to spend more time selling and less time doing administrative tasks.
Many of our B2B customers start off using CRM with sales in mind, managing their key sales functions.
These functions will include order processing, contact management, opportunity and prospect management and pipeline forecasts.
Using CRM for sales will automate
- How leads are distributed across your sales team including territory management
- How sales opportunities are managed
- What sales reporting is required each month / year
- How your sales teams provide quotations and track them
- How sales commissions are calculated
- What sales goals are being maintained
- Contract management
Microsoft CRM allows the sales team to sell and not get bogged down by details.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful solution for your team and is a huge driver for your business successes.
Many tasks can be automated so that the repeated parts of the sales process do not need a human touch.
The sales team will know exactly where a prospect or customer is in the sales cycle at any time. What marketing communications they have received, events attended, are there any account or service issues that they need to know.
- A true sales pipeline improving forecast visibility, accuracy and reporting
- Measurement of sales efforts
- Close working relationship with Marketing enabling seamless handover of leads
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM supports up and cross selling identifying any gaps that the customer may have
- Improve sales analysis with existing customers
- Best practice will emerge when using Microsoft CRM over time and this can help gain a competitive advantage
- Clear and powerful processes that help gain sales advantage
- Increased revenues
- Acceleration of the sales cycle
- Increase of productivity – spend more time selling
- Enable your sales team to have the full resource of your company behind every sales opportunity
- Fully understand your customers’ needs
- Monthly reporting time will be slashed
- Work anywhere and everywhere…
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for businesses helps sales teams do more for less.
Maximise your marketing return on investment with CRM for Businesses
CRM allows you to improve marketing effectiveness. Marketing and sales must work in tandem. How you manage leads that are then delivered to the sales team.
CRM for marketing will help to manage marketing campaigns and show the effectiveness of every action, capturing lead sources and passing seamlessly to the sales team.
Marketing managers will be able to:
- Manage marketing budgets
- Manage campaigns
- Be more dynamic and get key messages out at the right time
- Help email marketing efforts
- Track website and event effectiveness
- Manage marketing literature
- Provide marketing reporting
Microsoft Dynamics CRM turns your business information into actionable knowledge, allowing you to respond faster to emerging opportunities, track campaign results, fine-tune messaging and use your marketing budgets more efficiently and effectively.
Every marketing campaign starts with a collection of data. It’s so frustrating when the data is spread across the organisation or worse still needs to be collated as it simply isn’t in a format that can be shared easily. Using a solution such as Microsoft CRM means that the information is available in one place and is being used in a strategic way.
Microsoft CRM offers so much more than contact management, it has the ability to revolutionize marketing campaigns. Microsoft CRM is used to tailor messaging to engage the right targets, enabling marketers to distribute leads to the sales teams, track leads and to track marketing return on investment.
Using Microsoft CRM, marketing teams can automate lead nurturing and delegation of leads to sales people in regions or most appropriate sales person. Never forget or lose a lead again.
Benefits of Microsoft CRM for Marketing Teams:
- Visibility to track leads and campaign effectiveness
- Have marketing templates and collateral held in a central place to encourage brand consistency
- Align marketing and sales teams to ensure that no leads or opportunities are slipping through the cracks and also that marketing campaigns are being followed up effectively
- Reporting and analysis features help to evaluate the performance of your print, email, online and other marketing activity
- Successful campaigns can be transformed into templates that can be easily reused
- Ensure you are speaking to your customers every 30 days – this can be tracked through Microsoft CRM
- Automate processes such as nurturing leads. An increase in retention of 5% of the customer base can help profits between 25 – 75%
- Identify up sell and cross sell opportunities and target campaigns specifically
- Understand what marketing campaigns or events are working by clear tracking.
- There are add ons and accelerators that are also specific for the Marketing function.
Event Management and Microsoft CRM
For Microsoft Dynamics CRM there is an event manager accelerator. It is a popular accelerator choice within our client base. Event Manager plans, creates, executes and reviews events. Delegates can book themselves onto the event using a link. This Microsoft accelerator was designed as a result of working with several event organisers. The solution will manage the wait list, will print delegate badges and can be used to follow up the event attendees or no shows post event. The event manager manages all the events simultaneously. Anyone managing events and delegates will appreciate what goes into this – CRM event manager is a great resource.
Email Marketing and Microsoft CRM
There are several email marketing solutions that now are integrated with Microsoft CRM. This will highlight or even set a task following up a read, a click through or unsubscribe of your direct mail campaign. The solutions integrate this information so that your telemarketers or sales people know who to call first – if at all. The functionality ranges from HTML to drag and drop depending on what you need and what will fit your company.
See our blog post about social media and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Find out more about products integrating with Microsoft CRM to propel and manage social streams.
Download our free ebook – Big Data, Little Data and CRM, offering marketers insight of how to use your ‘big’ and ‘little’ data to revolutionise your business.
This short video demonstrates a day in a life of a marketing manager and is helpful for marketers thinking about using CRM or how to get more from a CRM solution for marketing purposes.
To find out more about Microsoft CRM for Marketing, to find out more about the email marketing functionality plug ins, or to work with Microsoft CRM silver partners Caltech CRM, call us on 01924 507 280 or email George@caltech.co.uk
Improve Service and Delight Your Customers Every Time
Using CRM will help to build customer loyalty and provide customer experience that will help to retain your customer.
CRM empowers your team to simplify case management, improve knowledge of each customer individually and aid account management with a full 360 degree view of your customer.
Service is the frontline support to your most valuable asset. Your Customers
Customers do not like to reiterate their situation over and over, and it simply isn’t necessary. Calls, meetings, and any contact with customers is logged in the customer record.
Using Microsoft CRM organisations manage and resolve customer service and support requests efficiently, sharing the information with the business continuously.
It is important that organisations are automating tasks to quicken results for customers and take some of the burden off customer advisers. For example, let callers create their own tickets or leave voice mails at any time of the day and then leave it to your Microsoft CRM system to route them to the right queues. Customers can be automatically informed about the status of their service tickets.
Reporting from Microsoft CRM is also useful for the service teams – what are the top support issues, what steps are we taking to reduce the most frequent issues, resolution times, average hold times – this is all tracked and easily available from Microsoft CRM.
Calls can be routed through Microsoft CRM; so if the customer calls from a number stored in CRM the system will bring up the contact record so that it is instantly on the screen for your customer advisors ease.
Benefits of Microsoft CRM for Customer Service teams include
- A customer centric approach increasing customer satisfaction and customer experience
- Reduce client churn and increase your client retention
- Decrease costs of the team
- Reduction of training costs for customer agents
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent customer experience
- Maximise first time resolution.
See Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Service. Watch it and see what you think.
To contact us email George@caltech.co.uk or phone us on 01924 507 280.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM
The best way to commence a CRM strategy is to start with your processes. Look at how your business is operating now and map the processes and systems or spreadsheets you are using.
Look at the data. Where is it held? Who is the owner?
List your current systems. By using Microsoft Dynamics CRM you will be able to bring disparate systems together, use a standard way of working which will make employee training a lot easier and more unified.
We have a CRM diagnostic questionnaire which poses lots of questions for CRM readiness. For some organisations they will be able to start using Microsoft Dynamics CRM out of box with little configuration or help.
Other more complex sites, mapped to processes will need a more bespoke approach to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM properly and ensure that it is achieving results for your business.
Some questions include :
- Has a clear set of objectives and outcomes for the CRM project been established?
- Is the business in a position to make a budget and resource commitment for CRM?
- Which relationships do you wish to manage through CRM?
- Is the proposed CRM for a specific area of the business, or for the whole company?
This questionnaire goes into some detail. If you would like a copy to get your organisation ready for a CRM delivery, just email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your free copy.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is the worlds leading customer relationship management (CRM) business solution. Microsoft invests over $2 billion dollars in cloud infrastructure every year.
Whatsmore Microsoft CRM is available Online, Hosted from Caltech or On Premise.
Why not call us today for your free demonstration?