Microsoft Dynamics CRM
To be successful in this ever demanding marketplace, organisations like yours are revolutionizing their strategies by using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies to grow and create competitive advantage.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a software that can help you generate that differentiation you need to ensure customer experience. It will help your marketing, sales and customer services people work strongly together as a unified team, nurturing your prospects and customers alike.
Bob Stutz, corporate vice president, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sums it up perfectly when he stated,
“With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you are pervasively connected to the people and resources to be successful.”
Microsoft Dynamics CRM works directly from Outlook for from a web address giving your users the system familiarity.
Check out our “Popular Resources” section on the homepage, giving you lots of free advice including tips for implementing CRM, guides to working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and lots more.
Caltech IT Limited (Caltech CRM) are silver Dynamics CRM consultants, and we hold silver competency for CRM specifically.
Did you know Microsoft invest millions of dollars a year in their products. See our products updates in the tabs below.
Did you want to see a demonstration of Dynamics CRM, or want to find out more? Give our office a call on 01924 507 280 or complete our contact form and we will answer your questions.
20 compelling reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM
1. It the one place where you can manage both customer data and communications that extends the reach of Microsoft Outlook
2. It a highly productive software toolset that features Office, Exchange and Outlook
3. Its fully integrated with Microsoft Excel and it turns data into useful information that can be used, shared and analysed and shared, so that decisions can be made with the full information quickly
4. It’s simple to use and requires minimal training
5. Its familiar employing an Outlook interface
6. It improves operational efficiency through streamlining of processes, relieving staff of repetitive administration work that is crucial
7. Highly functional and instantly effective it can be used with or without any configuration
8. It is easily tailored to work the way you do using forms, relationship links and customer views
9. Customisation can be achieved with or without coding keeping costs to a minimum
10. It offers easy access on and off line
11. The right information is always available to the right people at the right time
12. It focuses your marketing efforts, sales efforts and customer service efforts in the same direction, whilst offering quick reporting for management
13. Ease of reporting on your business in real time so that clear reports can be seen for lead generation, opportunities, sales and service performance using simple report creation tools
14. MS CRM builds on the power of SQL server reporting service creating compelling data reports for decision makers
15. MS CRM is secure and reliable with SQL server architecture
16. Customers are never let down as all activities are scheduled through MS CRM
17. MS CRM enhances responsiveness, accountability and productiveness using workflow
18. Integrates with existing systems offering one system to connect isolated legacy business systems and applications
19. MS CRM can be integrated with ERP / HR and other systems offering a one stop shop for information
20. MS CRM is affordable with options to license (on premise) or host.
- CRM 4 and 2011
- CRM 2013
- CRM 2015
- CRM 2016
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 was a great product and was upgraded to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in early 2011.
If you are still using Microsoft Dynamics CRM v. 4 and want to upgrade, find out what the benefits are for you.
Call us today for your free CRM discovery. 01924507280
Review Dynamics CRM 4 :
Microsoft CRM v. 4 Sales Demonstration : You Tube
Microsoft CRM 4 web client Demonstration : You Tube
Microsoft CRM 4 Marketing Overview : You Tube
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 when released was a huge leap forward from version 4. Dynamics CRM 2011 was released in February 2011. Although version 4 had been available as a hosted offering from partners like Caltech IT Limited, Microsoft launched Dynamics CRM 2011 both Online and On Premise.
Caltech IT Limited (Caltech CRM) was one of the first UK based Microsoft CRM Online accelerator organisations.
New Features included dashboards (graphical visulizations), document management, dialogues and goal management.
Here is one of our first Dynamics CRM 2011 blogs describing the updates.
Microsoft also introduced a more structured CRM license option offering.
Here is our Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 leads demonstration.
Wow! Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 brought huge change! Gone was the Ribbon effect and a new "tiled" view was now evident. Dynamics CRM 2013 was released in November 2013.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 is available as a CRM 2013 hosted cloud offering from Caltech CRM directly, on-premises or Online.
See our popular infographic, Dynamics CRM 2013 by numbers!
Our blog describes what was new in Dynamics CRM 2013.
and here are some additional features released in Dynamics CRM 2013.
Here is also some information about Marketing using Dynamics CRM 2013.
Our blog from August 2013 describes the new interface of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 as well as autosave and other new features.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 was released in November 2014.
There was improvements to the sales entity, with tailored price lists, product adds and product bundling and localisation tools.
Hierarchical views came into play as well as the ability to synchronize more types of information between Dynamics CRM 2015 and Outlook.