Carrying out a thorough requirements and process review will identify processes which may need to be recorded, improved, built on or altered.
Your processes are the foundations to your CRM success.
CRM is a business philosophy. It describes a strategy that places the customers at the heart of any organisation’s processes, activities and culture.
Marrying CRM to slicken processes is where you will see a real benefit and return on investment.
Do ensure all teams share their processes.
Do understand where processes fail and look at visionary requirements.
Don’t look at this from just a sales perspective – CRM is anything relationship management – check out our case studies for a flavour of the various ways in which CRM can manage data to aid many to many relationships.
- Step 1: Why? Don’t overlook the desired outcome
- Step 2: Focus on process first and features next
- Step 3: Get Buy-In
- Step 4 : Tie Down the Scope
- Step 5 : Don’t Overlook the Importance of Data
- Step 6 : Don’t Cut Corners on Implementation
- Step 7 : Make the Most of a Free Trial
- Step 8 : Don’t forget your legacy systems
- Step 9 : Analyse the Risks
- Step 10 : Review