Data is the lifeblood of any organisation. Think about how you use your data.
What do you need from your data?
Where is your data across the business?
Is the data up to date?
How can you maximise the data?
Do talk data and processes combined.
Do a full data review. You need the data to be centralised without pockets of data across the organisation.
Don’t fill your new system up with data that isn’t useful it will just fester for years.
It matters that the data is structured well so it is employed to the best effect.
- Step 1: Why? Don’t overlook the desired outcome
- Step 2: Focus on process first and features next
- Step 3: Get Buy-In
- Step 4 : Tie Down the Scope
- Step 5 : Don’t Overlook the Importance of Data
- Step 6 : Don’t Cut Corners on Implementation
- Step 7 : Make the Most of a Free Trial
- Step 8 : Don’t forget your legacy systems
- Step 9 : Analyse the Risks
- Step 10 : Review