Without doubt CRM is a big investment. You may run your whole organisation using this software. It may be critical to your long term success.
Make sure you are aware of the risks you are taking and work with CRM specific experts.
We work solely on CRM. It’s our only focus. Getting CRM right is critical. We have a risk planning document which forms part of the implementation plan. Each risk is assessed and a back-up plan designed to save time if the risk is realised.
Do consider risks. There will be some, so face them head on.
Do keep the risks log up to date and communicated.
- Step 1: Why? Don’t overlook the desired outcome
- Step 2: Focus on process first and features next
- Step 3: Get Buy-In
- Step 4 : Tie Down the Scope
- Step 5 : Don’t Overlook the Importance of Data
- Step 6 : Don’t Cut Corners on Implementation
- Step 7 : Make the Most of a Free Trial
- Step 8 : Don’t forget your legacy systems
- Step 9 : Analyse the Risks
- Step 10 : Review