Engage with a trusted Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner providing CRM Consultancy
We provide expert Dynamics CRM consultancy.
Why Caltech CRM exists
In 1999 Phil Callaghan established Caltech I.T. Limited (Caltech CRM) to work to deliver CRM software to businesses to enable them to do more for less. Today, our consultants help more with process first, software second. Our goals are to ensure that every client loves to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM and can see the value and benefit, and for their clients to feel that value through loyalty and customer experience.
We see the question often posed, “What is the best CRM?” We really take a different approach.
We say, “What processes do you want to manage using CRM?” and “What benefits do you want to see after CRM has been implemented?”
By looking at what isn’t working now and mapping your processes gives you a good requirement for CRM.
Once you know this our CRM consultancy services can help demonstrate how Microsoft Dynamics CRM can realise those goals.
So why Caltech CRM?
We work closely with our clients throughout a CRM implementation to truly understand what they are trying to achieve. Our consultants take the time to get under your skin to ensure that CRM will work for you.
Caltech IT Limited trading as Caltech CRM specialises in CRM implementation, development and support using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Your needs are in safe hands with Caltech IT Limited, CRM strategy specialists and Microsoft Dynamics CRM experts. We hold the Microsoft Dynamics Silver competency in CRM specifically.
Dynamics CRM Consultancy
Caltech CRM helps design and build a solution that is right for each individual client. Our expertise is available just as long as it’s needed to accelerate project development and ensure a project is completed with the best technology for you, on time and budget. We are based just outside of Leeds in West Yorkshire, and we work across the UK.
We time to scope your requirements to ensure we are meeting your exacting needs and any foreseeable future needs. We do this to ensure you get the right system for your requirements and to ensure it’s the best option.
We strive to work with clients to ensure that their return on investment is maximized.
With over 400 implementations of various CRM systems we can really offer great impartial advice on scoping your CRM requirements, and give you sound structured documentation you can trust.
Our services include:
- Requirements and process review – to understand and review your current processes and look at the potential requirements.
- Fit gap and solution blueprint – to demonstrate the fit of your requirements and using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet these needs.
- Proof of concept – regarding sample data.
- Architecture assessment – to demonstrate the design of the Microsoft CRM system.
- Scoping assessment – allows us to estimate costs at a high level and put together a resource plan.
- Business case – we can input and offer assistance to develop your business case for key stakeholders and senior management.
- Upgrade assessment – we review what you are using and how to successfully upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
These short assessment services give you structure and a true understanding of what CRM can achieve for you, as well as clarity for a predictable implementation we then use this documentation for sound project management. See more information below about how we work and Why Caltech CRM can ensure you a great Dynamics CRM implementation!