Provided to meet the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Information Commissioners Requirements around Regulation 6 of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) 2003 the data controller is Caltech IT Limited Batley West Yorkshire.
1. What we may collect from you
When you browse our site the majority of pages do not collect any personal information about you. In certain cases we do collect information:
- Information that you provide by filling in the contact us forms on our website.
- As we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, we collect visitor behaviour information. This is transmitted to Google to allow us to improve our website and visitor experience and for the purpose of evaluating your use of our site. Google may be required to transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law.
- For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, visit: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
- We use Hotjar to collect visitor behaviour information. This data is used to help improve our website for future visits. Visit this page to see which cookies are set by the ‘Hotjar script’: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To opt our of being tracked by Hotjar, visit: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out/