What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
To be successful in this ever demanding marketplace, organisations like yours are revolutionizing their strategies by using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technologies to grow and create competitive advantage.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a software that can help you generate that differentiation you need to ensure customer experience. It will help your marketing, sales and customer services people work strongly together as a unified team, nurturing your prospects and customers alike.
We offer the latest CRM software including Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and the new CRM 2016.
Bob Stutz, corporate vice president, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, sums it up perfectly when he stated,
“With Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you are pervasively connected to the people and resources to be successful.”
Microsoft Dynamics CRM works directly from Outlook for from a web address giving your users the system familiarity.
Check out our “Popular Resources” section on the homepage, giving you lots of free advice including tips for implementing CRM, guides to working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and lots more.
Caltech IT Limited (Caltech CRM) are silver Dynamics CRM consultants, and we hold silver competency for CRM specifically.
Did you know Microsoft invest millions of dollars a year in their products. See our products updates in the tabs below.
Did you want to see a demonstration of Dynamics CRM, or want to find out more? Give our office a call on 01924 507 280 or complete our contact form and we will answer your questions.
20 compelling reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM
1. It the one place where you can manage both customer data and communications that extends the reach of Microsoft Outlook
2. It a highly productive software toolset that features Office, Exchange and Outlook
3. Its fully integrated with Microsoft Excel and it turns data into useful information that can be used, shared and analysed and shared, so that decisions can be made with the full information quickly
4. It’s simple to use and requires minimal training
5. Its familiar employing an Outlook interface
6. It improves operational efficiency through streamlining of processes, relieving staff of repetitive administration work that is crucial
7. Highly functional and instantly effective it can be used with or without any configuration
8. It is easily tailored to work the way you do using forms, relationship links and customer views
9. Customisation can be achieved with or without coding keeping costs to a minimum
10. It offers easy access on and off line
11. The right information is always available to the right people at the right time
12. It focuses your marketing efforts, sales efforts and customer service efforts in the same direction, whilst offering quick reporting for management
13. Ease of reporting on your business in real time so that clear reports can be seen for lead generation, opportunities, sales and service performance using simple report creation tools
14. MS CRM builds on the power of SQL server reporting service creating compelling data reports for decision makers
15. MS CRM is secure and reliable with SQL server architecture
16. Customers are never let down as all activities are scheduled through MS CRM
17. MS CRM enhances responsiveness, accountability and productiveness using workflow
18. Integrates with existing systems offering one system to connect isolated legacy business systems and applications
19. MS CRM can be integrated with ERP / HR and other systems offering a one stop shop for information
20. MS CRM is affordable with options to license (on premise) or host.