Why choose us as your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultancy?
- We are 100% focused on CRM – it’s what we live and breathe! We have been working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM since 1.0.
- We have implemented complex Microsoft Dynamics CRM customizations and we know what works. We ensure that you get the most out of the software saving you wasted time and effort.
- We use proven CRM project methodology (SureStep) to ensure a low risk, successful CRM implementation for you.
- We have industry experience across lots of different. This ensures we understand your needs and can offer pre-built solutions saving you time.
Here at Caltech we provide CRM consultancy to deliver value for our clients; enabling a Dynamics CRM system to power them forward to realise return on investment, saving them wasted time, money and effort. We are here to ensure you are achieving maximum return on investment (ROI) from your solution whether you are new to Dynamics CRM, or have already deployed it. Wherever you are in your CRM journey, Caltech’s CRM consultants can help.
Our CRM consultancy service offerings include:
- Full Large Scale Implementations
- Development scoping
- Up and running implementations and moving your CRM to the cloud
We offer three different packages to suit your specific needs. Every CRM system is bespoke, powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We tailor each system to realise benefits for you.
As CRM consultants, we don’t offer a ‘one size fits all’ service, and we listen to your requirements to match the way you work.
Dynamics CRM Consultancy
Our CRM consultancy services help our clients to get the most out of their Dynamics CRM software. We help you realise the benefits sooner. We work with clients who are new to Dynamics CRM, as well as those who may have CRM but feel it isn’t generating any return on investment for them.
Our dedicated CRM consultant team provides tailored system implementations, data migration and support, all designed to help you get ahead. We use trusted methodology, years’ of experience and a great wealth of knowledge of Microsoft CRM software to get you ahead.
Caltech is a Microsoft CRM Silver Partner. All our CRM consultants are Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs). Our support team also hold valuable MCPs.
We have worked with Dynamics CRM since version 3 and have successfully delivered CRM implementations of varying complexity since 1999. Join our customers and work with a trusted UK based team of CRM experts at Caltech.
Beyond the CRM Consultant
As an organisation providing Dynamics CRM consultancy it is important to our clients that we collaborate. As a team of CRM consultants, techies, developers and process experts, our clients receive a well-rounded and precise solution. Because we share information as a team we find the best way to ensure processes are mapped in the most efficient way to the software. As the support team are involved in the build of the solution they understand the processes and systems.
Why use a CRM consultant?
To consult or to go it alone? That is the question…
Caltech provides value added services to empower Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Sometimes referred to as a CRM boutique or CRM consultancy house, we work hard to deliver a precise customised platform for your needs – no matter how big or small.
- Implementing a CRM system is rarely simply installing a piece of software. We provide advice of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to its full potential.
- User adoption of CRM software can be overlooked but is pivotal to the success of any CRM system.
- Implementing any CRM software will come with a cost. We speak with organisations that have taken the bold step of subscribing to Microsoft CRM Online and then think, now what? Caltech knows Dynamics CRM so well that if the functionality is in the product we can enable it for you.
If your CRM simply isn’t working and giving you a return on investment or powering efficiency, it could be time to look at consultancy.
Perhaps you are using an older version of Microsoft CRM and you want to upgrade? Or maybe you are on premise and want to move your CRM system to the cloud.
Caltech are Dynamics CRM specialists. It’s all we do.