Dynamics 365 Training and Dynamics CRM Training from UK based Microsoft Partner
Dynamics 365 training is essential to get the most from your CRM solution.
One of the biggest benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the user-friendly interface. It is easy to use, well-designed and provides a familiar platform for working to enable you to get the maximum business benefit from your investment in CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 training is one of the most important strands of user engagement and user adoption. Training should show the users how to use the system as well as the wider business benefits of CRM as users must be able to see clear benefits for themselves, for their role and for the business.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 training may have been part of your implementation strategy, or it may be that your system has evolved and users need help in getting the most from it. Regular training is essential to ensure that your workforce is always up to date, able to input and retrieve the information to help your business fully benefit from its investment in CRM.
Since 1999, we have delivered successful CRM training which is bespoke and specific to your business and the unique needs of your users.
As well as bespoke training we also offer a range of training services to help set you off on the right foot with Dynamics 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Familiarisation Training
This full-day training course offers an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365. This allows users to find out how the Dynamics 365 CRM product works, find out about the terminology Microsoft users and understand the processes Microsoft has worked on as a baseline which should provide you with lots of opportunities to drive productivity changes to your own site.
Our familiarisation training includes:
- Navigating Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM
- An introduction to the Microsoft Dynamics sales or service module including the licensing implications
- Using the Outlook client for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Ownership of records within Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM
- Personalising views and settings
- How to interrogate Microsoft Dynamics and drill down on data
- Creating activities and tasks in Dynamics 365.
- Working with CRM dashboards, reporting and charts (out of the box).
Microsoft Dynamics 365 training for Sales
Our sales focused training showcases the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM for sales users.
We will train the sales teams to use Dynamics 365 to track the sales funnel, never miss an opportunity and generate sales reports.
- Qualifying and disqualifying leads and opportunities
- Working with leads and opportunities using process bars
- Creating personalised sales views
- Creating sales quotes and orders in Dynamics 365
- How to interrogate the system using advanced finds, customising charts and dashboards
- Using goal management to track the progress of sales targets for individuals and management.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 training for Marketing
Our marketing focused training showcases the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM for marketing users.
- Review of basic Dynamics 365 navigation
- Advanced Finds – how to interrogate your data
- Static and Dynamic Marketing lists
- Quick Campaigns
- Setting up a campaign
- Adding marketing lists to campaigns
- Planning activities
- Campaign activities
- Distributing campaign activities
- Campaign responses
- Reporting and analysing campaign results
- Creating dashboards and charts
- Email and Mail Merge Templates
Administration training is for those people looking after a Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM site.
- Working with Users including adding, editing and deactivating.
- Working with security roles
- Assigning Users and Team Permissions for Secured Fields
- Managing Subject Hierarchy used by Products, Literature, and Articles
- Creating, editing and deleting Announcements
- Manage a list of holidays and other times when the business is closed
- Working with Business Units
- Manage Discount Lists, price lists, and products
- Work with teams
- Setting E-Mail Tracking Settings, marketing options, and customization options
- Specify Auto-Numbering Rules for Contracts, Cases, Quotes, Articles, Orders, Invoices and Campaigns
- Working with Duplicate Detection in Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM
- Create and Manage Data Imports
- Working with Queues in Dynamics 365 / Dynamics CRM
- Working with Sales Territories
Caltech also offers bespoke training to your requirements and can also work with you to understand your processes or requirements prior to training. Contact us for more information. Want to find out more about Caltech IT Limited, who we are and how we work? Check out our CRM consultancy page.