It doesn’t matter if you are new to Dynamics 365 or an existing customer. You will want to understand the licensing and pricing of Dynamics 365.
This Dynamics 365 Licensing Summary December 2016 guide will help you to:
- Understand where Dynamics CRM fits with Dynamics 365
- Demonstrates the version of Dynamics 365 available
- Understand what you need to do if you are new to Dynamics 365, and purchasing for the first time
- Understand the next steps if you are an existing Dynamics CRM customer, in the cloud, hosted SPLA or On Premises.
- Understand the Apps and Plans of Dynamics 365 as well as licensing roles
- Explore the pricing tiers within the new product.
No matter what stage of your CRM and Dynamics 365 journey you are at, you will need to understand the licensing and how you can get the most from the product.
Download this free resource, Dynamics 365 Licensing Summary December 2016, which will inform you and help you to make key decisions about the Dynamics 365 licensing.
With the changes to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365 is taking centre stage. It is a great product with an array of licensing options and choices of editions. This document seeks to give you facts that we have gleaned from being a Microsoft partner.
For more resources about Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM functionality, check out our blog area.