Provided to meet the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Information Commissioners Requirements around Regulation 6 of the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) 2003 the data controller is Caltech IT Limited Batley West Yorkshire.
The following terms and conditions outline how Caltech IT Limited manages personal data you provide to us, or we collect from you.
1. Your rights
2. What we may collect from you
Browsing our site does not collect any personal information from you. In certain cases we do collect information:
- Information that you provide by filling in the contact us forms on our website.
- As we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, we collect visitor behaviour information. This is transmitted to Google to allow us to improve our website and visitor experience, and for the purpose of evaluating your use of our site. Google may be required to transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law.
- For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, visit: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
When someone visits our website we set four ‘first-party’ cookies on their computer automatically. ‘First party’ means that we (Caltech IT Limited) set them to help us improve and enhance our website. We do not use third parties, and only use Google Analytics for this process.
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Where the data is stored
4. Disclosure of information
We may disclose information to third parties:
- To enable us to provide site maintenance or repair services in connection with your visit.
- If our assets are acquired by a third party then information about our customers will considered as an asset.
- Where legal obligation, or similar order is enforced.
Any changes made to this policy will be posted here.
This policy was last updated on 15th June 2012.
6. Consent to cookies
If you continue to use this site without disabling cookies we will take that as your consent for us to place cookies on your computer. Please remember if you do disable cookies then some parts of our website may not work properly.
Catherine Carlyle, Marketing Manager at Caltech