TenantViewCRM Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Housing Associations improves quality and first time resolution of calls, whilst providing your teams with a clear picture of tenants and properties.
Housing associations must continue to improve the services they offer to their tenants and suppliers. Using the latest CRM technology they can slicken their processes, improve tenant satisfaction and gain efficiencies.
What is TenantViewCRM?
Caltech IT Limited has been developing our own housing CRM solution, TenantViewCRM, since 2009. TenantViewCRM is a modular CRM solution so you can choose the parts of the system you need, whilst also having the flexibility to further customize and tailor to your exacting needs. When working with new housing association clients we still take the time to fully understand your requirements, to guarantee an effective implementation that compliments the way you work.
What does TenantViewCRM do?
TenantViewCRM provides CRM for housing associations, whether not for profit, local government led or private organisations, with everything you need to manage relationships with those both inside and outside of your organisation, in one secure place. It bridges the call centre and housing management solutions, improving interactions between tenants, suppliers and the housing association.
It provides housing associations with one system so they can easily see clients, properties and cases in one location that is easily shared across the teams. Giving your internal people access to files will expedite the case management process, and link up tenants to properties, and properties to tenants.
It provides all information linked to both tenant and property in one place.
How can it help me?
TenantViewCRM powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM, gives a 360 degree view of your properties, tenants and suppliers. Everything is in one solution, so information is all linked and whatsmore, actionable and efficient. The data can be screened for different call centre users, to ensure that sensitive information remains confidential.
Housing associations are continuously managing a high level of requests, queries and other concerns from their tenants, and these need to be logged quickly whilst providing empathy and understanding, managed to fruition and handed between teams smoothly and professionally. Having all necessary information in one easy view improves the likelihood of closing a case on first contact.
Our system ensures that employees at housing associations ask the right questions using prompting and scripting processes that have been developed and employed especially for the social housing sector.
Having information in the history or activity for each tenant means that information is instant. By scanning your paper-based documents into TenantViewCRM and attaching to the property and tenant gives immediate advantages. There are no more filing cabinets and time wasted waiting for information or files to be made accessible. If a tenant calls in about a query the call handler can also see clearly how many cases are open, is their rent up to date, do they have specific needs?
Managing suppliers or partners on TenantViewCRM helps to ensure that repair cases are closed using integration with scheduling engines. If anything has been sent to a supplier to repair, for example, the system will track this automatically and call centre staff will be able to clearly if work is scheduled or if it has been dealt with.
Your housing organisation will be able to segment data on any information easily : tenants, residents, properties, suppliers, shared areas and so on… This also helps to send targeted marketing messages.
CRM for Housing Associations
TenantViewCRM at a Glance
Delight your tenants by understanding their needs and dealing with their queries rapidly, and with empathy
TenantViewCRM meets the challenges that housing associations face every day. We have been developing this solution since 2009 and we continue to improve and add further functionality. Here at Caltech IT Limited we are committed to working with housing associations and to TenantViewCRM, and it has a structured product road map which demonstrates our passion to continue to provide an elite CRM solution for the housing industry.
- Modular Format
Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Housing Associations is so flexible it can achieve so many tasks. From House Sales to Supplier Management..
- Universal search on tenants (history and current), contacts, properties, contractors, repairs, complaints, missed appointments, enquiries… Clear views for call users that display a full picture of a tenant or a property
- Comprehensive property information, repairs, communal area management, maps, and more
- Scripting can be as simple or complex as required, fully developed specifically for housing associations
- Full list of contractors and specialisms, budget management, history and locations. Live scheduling solution that is searchable and reportable.
- Rent information
- Repairs, enquiries and complaints have fully auditable history and the ability to escalate automatically linked to service level agreements or urgency
- Workflows that automate processes can be run automatically or on demand
- Gas servicing and other household useful information that will save you time and aid communication!
- ASB’s and other important resident alerts on a screen pop up, so they are never missed by a call handler, keeping your contractors and tenants safe, raising the customer experience of the tenant
- Security of data and sensitive information restrictions
- Full activity log
- Task management assigning work to a person or a team queue
- Dashboards and easy reporting
- Marketing functionality to create mailing lists, mail and email from the system directly all in familiar Word. Integrated tools for email direct marketing extension, to give information about opens, click-through or bounced mails
- Accessible through Outlook, mobile devices, web clients
- Document management
- Integrates with other solutions that are pivotal to housing associations, allowing CRM to provide a thorough picture
Benefits of TenantViewCRM Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Social Housing.
- Delight tenants by taking into consideration their needs and close calls more quickly
- Ensures housing associations can close cases with 1st time resolution, and provide first class communication and service levels to their tenants
- Helps to identify trends and evaluates interactions with departments and agencies
- Centralized client records to remove the barriers to cross-agency collaboration
- Use automatic workflows to increase employee effectiveness
- Easily schedule follow up appointments and use alerts for proactive notification
- Provides mobile access and case information, so workers in the field can be more productive and safe
- Helps housing association employees improve the management of calls
- Effective budgetary and scheduling management
- Enhance visibility to critical information to ensure that tasks are managed and seen through to closure
- Eliminates data duplication and helps to track tenants and properties through changes
- Integrated with other systems that Housing Associations use
To find out more about TenantViewCRM Powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM for housing associations, or to book a demonstration, please
contact George@caltech.co.uk or call us on 01924 507 280.
Comprehensive Area Assessments (CAA).
TenantViewCRM can help housing associations gain the coveted Green Flag from the Audit Commission. A regeneration organisation in Yorkshire gained the Green Flag by employing Microsoft Dynamics CRM to achieve more for less. This meant that a relatively small team was able to build investment in communities, growth and ultimately meet its strategic goals, efficiently and without wasting time and effort.
Caltech has a pre-built bespoke system for Housing Associations. Taking this system “off the shelf” means that your organisation can take best practice and extend this to your needs reducing the costs of implementation. Because TenantViewCRM is so flexible we are able to ensure that security is set in your system to ensure that client information is confidential when it needs to be – certain users may only need to see certain information.
Use our expertise in CRM and our knowledge in social housing to propel your specific requirements..
- Choose the parts of the configured housing system that you need
- Expand the system as required
- Upload data from HMS
- On premise or online
- Fully relational database
- Scheduling software
- Scripting software
- Further functionality is easily delivered to due to the flexibility of the platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Your system will be delivered to your exacting requirements, whilst keeping implementation costs to a minimum using our industry solution.