Do document your desired outcomes.
Review what has led you to need CRM.
What are the headlines?
What are the business pains?
Don’t write this down and forget them.
Do document the required outcomes and get them agreed at director level.
Do keep these goals in mind and communicate them company-wide.
A true CRM solution allows management to understand the way the business functions, measuring KPI’s and achieving greater efficiency or profitability through better targeting.
Without this focus your CRM won’t meet the desired outcomes.
- Step 1: Why? Don’t overlook the desired outcome
- Step 2: Focus on process first and features next
- Step 3: Get Buy-In
- Step 4 : Tie Down the Scope
- Step 5 : Don’t Overlook the Importance of Data
- Step 6 : Don’t Cut Corners on Implementation
- Step 7 : Make the Most of a Free Trial
- Step 8 : Don’t forget your legacy systems
- Step 9 : Analyse the Risks
- Step 10 : Review